lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

An important person, TO ME


An important person is important because means something to someone, it could be to you, to me, or to a nation or country. Barack Obama is important not because he is different from us but because he means a lot to a country and to the world, because a large amount of people depend on him. For me that person is not a famous politician, is not a famous football payer, is not a singer. I think someone important to me needs to be someone I know well and give me bases to say she is important to me because of her characteristics as a person, as a friend, as a daughter, etc. Andrea Barrera is an important person to me and not only because she is a friend but because she is a role model to anyone who have the opportunity to know her. Andrea is not perfect but is such a good person that people jokes about how perfect she is. 
When you reach home with a bad grade of any class and you have to tell your parents, you make up an excuse, anything like: everyone went bad in the exam, it was a pop quiz, the teacher sucks etc., but it doesn’t matter how good your excuse is your parents would answer to you "which was Andrea´s grade?" there they got you because you would have to get down your head and say 98 or 95 or 100. 
Although she is a great student I cant tell that is why she is an important person to me because there a lot of student as good as her or even better. The difference is she does her best in all aspects. She is dedicated in school, she gives everything in karate, she is a sincere and all-giving friend, and she is just...herself and that is what I like most about her. I know her since I am 4 years old but we are best friends since we are in 2nd or 3rd grade. Our relationship as good friends began in 2006 when we coincided in trips, she will be going to the States because of karate and I think it is important to mention as one of all her abilities that this was only one of lots of trips she makes by being a karate champion, but the thing is this trip was at the end of the year and I would be going to Europe with my family at the same date, because we were going before school ends we needed to give all our class work in and make finals exams earlier. That last month we spend all our days outside the class making our class work together and she help me study to the exams, I can say that was the bimester I´ve had better grades. That year my notes were low and I had 3 classes lost until this last bimester. My grades not only recovered but went great! I would always thank to Andrea but not because she help me make my classwork or study, not because she is smarter, but because she makes me be a better person and motivate me to give more of me and be more like her. The reason why I got high was not because I copy from her, was not because she help me do it, it was just because with her I feel a compromise to do what I have to do, seeing that she makes effort for herself motivates me to make efforts for myself. 
Andrea is also a really funny and outgoing girl, we can hang out at parties and dance together for hours and never get bored, I can be totally myself with her and that make me extremely happy, feel that release of pressure of just being you without the thing of impress someone or don’t saying something. Everyone who reads this would say I´m completely in love with her and it would be obvious to think it, but I am extremely happy being her friend and I cant imagine changing that relationship. So yes I believe everyone of us has truly important persons, for most of us we can count them with one hand, and even if this sounds sad it is not because that makes them special, IMPORTANT, and unique; and I’m glad to say Andrea is those three for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario